Oglivy PR released The Executive Blogger’s Guide to Building a Nest of Blogs, Wikis & RSS (PDF, 2.8MB).
Changes in online technology have taken what was already a revolution in communication and now morphed the internet into a real-time forum wherein for the first time, participants are as powerful as traditional controllers of media and public relations messages.
The publication covers all important aspects of blogging, with an accent on corporate blogging:
- Welcome to the Blogosphere: The End of Top-Down Talk
- What are Blogs?
- How Powerful Have Blogs Become?
- The Unique Characteristics of Blogs
- Business Blog Examples
- How To Use RSS
- Searching and Monitoring Blogs
- Launching Your Blog
- Corporate Policies and Blogging
- Blog Backfires
- Moblogs & Vblogs
- Conclusion:Your Game Plan